It’s been one of those weeks. If you read my post from the other day, you can probably detect a sense from me of… being overwhelmed. Life is full and bubbling over right now. It’s phenomenal, but it’s a lot! I had the opportunity to try Isa Moskowitz’s new restaurant, Modern Love, last night at a pre-opening tasting. The space is amazing and the food was comforting – but more on that for another day! We are experiencing an extreme break in the usual summer heat. Think: windows open, shirts with sleeves, and lots of cake…
Thursday Sweets is going to be a place where I pull together my favorite, most inspiring bits from around the web. These are not all pastry-related! Have fun.
I hope your week has been restful and beautiful.
- Did you hear about THEE Life-Changing Loaf of Bread? Well, now you can – but you can even make THESE CRACKERS. Obsessed and can’t wait to try.
- My friend Alyson shares 15 tips on saving water. Reading this list makes me realize how much I waste…
- DIY feather eyelashes because, well, duh. Just basically need to rock these all summer.
- Vegan. Salted. Chocolate. Pretzel. Ice. Cream. Cake. AND a woman who took the reigns on her wedding to make it their dream. The best.
- Red beans: not just for mochi. Stoked to see this red bean ice cream from Two Red Bowls. Now to find a time to make it…
- The new fall collection from Camper Shoes. I get too obsessed with this brand. Will take them all, please.
- Confetti bombs. Done.