We are looking for a Goldenrod Pastries summer marketing intern! We’re so excited to bring on someone to help maintain and implement our brand across all platforms. Below is a list of qualities our ideal candidate has. Please send us an e-mail (email@example.com) with all information you think we need to know about you + why you would be a great addition to the Goldenrod Fam.
We are looking for you to work from the middle of June, through the middle of August. This is a paid position!
- Must be passionate about food, sweets in particular. We believe you must love the product you’re working with. Also, pastries? Duh.
- You have great knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop – and feel comfortable using these for photo editing, and making and editing marketing collateral. While you don’t need to be completely proficient, we hope you can work independently on your projects.
- You love social media and know how to use it to your advantage!
- You are a creative thinker and love to brainstorm new ideas – it’s important to us that you come packing your own ideas, as well as working on ideas others think up.
- Must be able to tackle multiple projects at a time.
- We’re an inclusive and supportive team, so working positively together is an absolute must.
Again, send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by the store to tell us everything you think we need to know about you for this position. Let us know of any questions!
The Goldenrod Fam